Thursday, November 12, 2009

Greco Sisters

I was putting my laundry away today and noticed how well folded certain pieces were. Jack did some for me not long ago and when I put away the clothes she folded they were so tight and compactly folded. I used to look at myself as a good laundry folder, not anymore. After living with Ali and Jack this summer, I was exposed to their superior folding technique. While the sisters Greco possess all the qualities prized by the superficial man, they also have several hidden talents such as being able to fold a mean garment. They complained about my inability to fold properly this summer and I am finally seeing that their method is definitely more better than mine. Sorry I ever doubted you ladies.

1 comments:

Ali G said...

Thank you. I've always been secretly proud of my folding prowess- I'm glad it's now public knowledge.

Post a Comment