Saturday, November 14, 2009

Brad Miller & Jason Williams

I don't know if anyone saw the near game winner that Brad Miller had the other night for the Bulls, but man am I glad the refs waived it off. I'm not sure why, but Brad Miller has always rubbed me the wrong way. It's probably the fact that he has the old And-1 symbol tattooed generically on one biceps and a tiny cartoon dog on the other. While we're on the big, stupid white player topic, I don't like Luke Harangody or Robbie Hummel either. No explanation, they're just overrated, neither will get a title and neither will be good in the league.

Jason Williams, White Chocolate, not the Dook one, is a sight for sore eyes in the league this year. I liked him back when he was the only heavily tatted white dude that was slinging passes all over the floor and I'm glad he's back. He's kind of like what the Birdman is now, except he was the Birdman before the Birdman was the Birdman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment