Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Merry Christmas

So Lyle has vacation days to use up before the end of the year, you know what that means. Now that he doesn't need to wake up early he can booze with reckless abandon. Tonight was his first night of vacation, the following transpired:

Walking back from quizzo, I asked, "Do you have your keys?" Lyle answered, "Do you know how much I hate carrying things I don't need in my pockets?"

After driving him to Wawa for his post bar snack (don't worry mom I only had 2 beers in 3 hours) he continually referred to his Lunchable Pizza as if it were a real pizza by asking if he should "make me a slice" or saying he couldn't wait to "cook it" when we got home.

He claimed I didn't park close enough to the curb when we got back, the picture is evidence of how close I was.

Walking from the car to the house I said, "Would you make out with *******?" He replied, "I already have....apparently."

That's all for now kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment